Tuesday, September 20, 2011

CHANGE.

I really think change is a hard thing to swallow. Before I encountered change, I used to tell people; "YA! I love change. I love new things. I love new people. I love I love I love." I've realized recently that me saying that, wasn't the truth. Truth is, change is hard. Change is something everyone has to go through, I get that. But, when change is thrown at you all at one time, when every aspect of your life changes in an instant, it's tough.

BUT

I've ALSO realized recently, that I have a God who NEVER CHANGES. It says in His word that He is the same, yesterday, today and forever. That concept has been the coolest thing in the world for me. I can go to my new school, that I don't feel comfortable at, but know that I have the Lord, who is ultimately my comfort and my strength. I really think that God sympathizes with the week. He uses the week and the humble, and the ones that know they need Him. If He is what we offer people, how can we be insecure?

This song by Hillsong United has been really on my heart lately. The words are so powerful.

My life is a light for Your cause
My will laid aside for Your call
And reserved are the depths of my heart
Only for You

I'm caught in the rhythms of grace
They overcome all of my ways
Realigning each step everyday
To live for Your glory
There's none beside You God
There's none beside You God
You're there in the dark of the night
While holding the sun and it's light
Through the triumph and trials alike
There's no-one beside You
Your voice called the stars by their name
'Cause You whispered them all to their place
To testify to Your wonder and praise
Both now and forever
There's none beside You God
There's none beside You God
I love my life to shine Your light
'Cause there's none beside You God
No eye has seen
No ear has heard
The depths of Your love, Lord
No mind can fathom
The love You deserve
How great You are

EPIC.
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsty.com/hillsong-

No comments:

Post a Comment